Both languages are object-oriented suppressed. The PHP is the most popular language, know the server-side whatever we perform the functionality on the backend with the PHP.
- It’s a client-side scripting language.
- This is a lightweight scripting language.
- This language is also platform-independent.
- This is a server-side scripting language.
- it can also use object-oriented programming in PHP.
- lightweight scripting language.
- php is also an open-source language.
- The performance of the PHP language is slow.
- This language is platform-independent.
What are PHP and its features with
It is a server-side scripting language and it is a very widely used language and it is an open-source language. Its called “PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor“.
It can be to connect with Database and Dynamic Content. So It also has object orient programming. Many platforms are using PHP to write an easy coding help of PHP and we can create attractive dynamic website pages.
Simplify web application development. We can create responsive websites related to HTML syntax. In this many tags and ways should know session, cookie, oops concept.
So, if you want more about it follow on the link Print button code in PHP. At PHP we can make our pages dynamic by connecting to the database.
Here, Let’s now this is PHP starting and ending tags see below.
echo “Hello World”;
Here, we have written some blogs related to more developers where we have told step by step all concept. So, go and check on the WordPress themes vs templates